maandag 9 november 2009

O Stash challenge + freebie

Did you check out the O-stash Recipe challenge yet at the O? If not, here it is. Our theme this month for our challenges is "Digitally Designing your Life!" In honor of this theme, we are challenging you to do a little bit of designing yourself!! Here is your recipe:

And my layout for this challenge, called: autumn is beautiful


Since the challenge is to create something unique, I made a tree and I offer it for free! Hehe, that rimes. Here's my unique element as a freebie for you. Hope you like it!!






4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 10 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Vanessa zei

bedankt voor de mooie freebie!!!

Natalie zei

Oh my! Thank you so much for telling me about your tree on the thread at DST. This is a fantastic tree - extra thanks for sharing it freely!!!