zaterdag 25 juli 2009

Battle of the Creative Teams at DSA

The Battle of the Creative Teams started at DSA and I'm part of Merkee's Menagerie and we're representing Merkeley Designs. The Challenge of week one was to make a whitespace layout and the layouts by all the team members should match, so we decided we'd go with a brown background and a blue element.
Here's my layout called Childhood Memories
This weeks challenge was to use a song and all the layouts by the team should have one theme, like Michael Jackson, Musicals, etc. We decided to go with Disney songs as theme and we all used one of Merkee's Curve it borders. I used Want jij woont in mijn hart, that's the dutch version of You'll be in my heart by Phill Collins from Tarzan.
Here's my layout called Want jij woont in mijn hart using Merkee's new Alpha templates called Alpha It, they're really cool.

Love, Maya aka Madigirl

PS: Be sure to look again here sometime next week!!

Geen opmerkingen: