vrijdag 9 januari 2009

Updating my blog

I thinks it's time again to update my blog, last time was saterday December 13th,
now it's January 9th. It's a new year, so new layouts.

The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race started again. And I'm racing with my mom, madi,
and our team name is Double OO's. We also have a teamblog, Licenced to scrap!,
you can find it here.
Challenge #1 is tear a picture into three pieces and use journaling, and here's my layout.

Challenge #2 is a team challenge, and here is our layout.




1 opmerking:

sally zei

OHhh Maya!! I am loving your ASDR LOs with your Mom!! and I'm loving you! so I'm taggin' ya!!


1 - Link back to the blog that tagged you
2 - Make a list of 6 (un)interesting things about yourself
3 - Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment